Important News & Information
- Partner visa applications - online only (from 18 November 2017)
- Help when applying for an ETA (FAQ)
- Can I visit the Visa and Citizenship Office at the Embassy to discuss my visa application?
- Reforms to modernise Australia's visa processing system
- Prime Minister’s announcement to abolish and replace the subclass 457 visa programme from March 2018
- Update - current visa processing time - Visitor, Temporary Work and Student visas
- Latest client service statistics (to 17 November 2017)
The Visa Section provides phone and email enquiry service on Monday - Friday except on embassy public holidays.
Information for Applicants
Depending on your intended activity in Australia, please select one of the following
Information for Current and Previous Visa Holders
Client Satisfaction Survey Analysis
The Visa Section appreciates your comments and suggestions about the information on our website and if you were able to find what you needed to make your visa/citizenship application.
See: Client Satisfaction Survey
Your feedback is valuable to us, and helps us to provide better service.
See: Provide Feedback - Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions