If you plan to enter Australia to holiday, meet families and friends, meet with a client to negotiate business matters, attend a meeting with a business partner, receive medical treatment, or to transit, please check the visa types found here.
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (subclass 601) - Visitors with passports from Japan, U.S., Canada, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong (SAR PRC), Brunei and Malaysia
- eVisitor visa (subclass 651) - Visitors with passports from most European countries
- Visitor visa (subclass 600) - Visitors not eligible to apply for ETA and eVisitor visa or visitors who intend to stay for more than 3 months
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
- Transit visa (subclass 771)