Australian Embassy

Migrating to Australia

The Visa Section receives and processes family migration visas except for Parent visas.

  • Partner - Partner visa (subclass 309/100) or Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
  • Child - Child visa (subclass 101) or Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
  • Other Family - Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115), Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114), Carer visa (subclass 116) or Orphaned Relative visa (subclass 117)

Information on other migration visas can be found at the Department of Home Affairs website