The following pages have useful information about relocating overseas:
- the Living and working overseas page of the Smartraveller website contains about living and working overseas
- the Going overseas page of the Australian Tax Office website explains your tax obligations when outside Australia
- the Australian overseas page of the Department of Human Services website details how leaving Australia to travel or to live in another country might affect your Centrelink payments, health care and child support arrangements
- the Australians overseas page on the australia.gov.au website lists several useful links for Australian travelling or relocating overseas.
- the Living in Japan page of the Japanese Cabinet Office website provides various information on living in Japan.